Saturday, November 05, 2011

Worlds to Iceman: 2 months, 1 post

A little update of what I've been up to over the last two months.  I wish I was better at actually taking pictures, but here's a quick recap
 Home for a week and then off to Vegas for Interbike.  Got sweet posters!

Home for a couple days and then back to San Fran for the Epiphany ride with ClifBar and a super fun Clinic with the Bay area Luna Chix. 

Teamed up with my hubby for a 4hr enduro and had a great time riding with Kamloops friends at Harper Mtn. Keith threatened that if I let the lead male catch me he wouldn't do his share of the laps!

Photo: kevin Bogetti-Smith

No plane rides for an entire month!  Wahoo!


Visits to Penticton, Revelstoke, Squamish 

Went to Whistler and rode a BIG Bike with my bro, his wife and friends at the Bike Park.  I had no idea how confidence inspiring 8 inches and 2.5 tires could be!
No picture…sad because I was bringing the early 90's back with my spandex and full face.

Tore down a rotting deck and got a new one up, complete with Pergola.  Tried to do something with a tree full of pears and gigantic zucchinis.

Turned 31 with some sweet accomplishments under my rainbow belt

Caught up on organizing the Interior cross Series and got in 4 cross races, 2 in costume and one with moustache hand ups.  Baked and decorated 100 Gingerbread cookie medals. Yes sir


Did some photo shoots.  Have had more make-up on in the last 2 weeks than the previous 2 years….wait for Canadian Cyclist in January and the Velo Award issue

Registered for a 5 day/2 lessons a day ski camp!

Raced Iceman and now headed to visit mum and Dad in NB and pay a visit to my Old High school in Harvey Stn, New Brunswick

No comments: