Sunday, March 28, 2010

Race report: No Racing

Since Wednesday my wardrobe has altered between double hoody and vest and tank top and pajama pants rolled up to the knee and an icepack held against my skin as I altered between between feverish heat and chills. At some point Friday night I sweated out every last drop of water, kicking the fever and feeling 100% better, well almost.

Friday I decided my trip to race in Fontana just wasn't realistic and reorganized my travel to Sunday when I hoped I'd be through the worst and still be able to make team camp. Sunday I woke up early enough to get in a light spin before heading to the airport and eventually San Fransisco. Riding felt great and Keith was super acting as my super domestique shielding me from the ever revolving wind. I excited to be back on my bike and looking forward to the seeing the team again. Yeah.

No comments: