I no longer resemble SPAM!

So if you've been wondering where I've been, I've been locked out as my blog looked like SPAM. Thanks Dpaeth for letting me know I was back up. Maybe this is how my email also started sending out messages selling high quality chinese electronics.;-0

I've put up a couple winter blog posts on http://www.twowheeltales.com/ and am now bringing in the summer with a cycing BC training camp in Palm Springs, CA. Yesterday we ran into a photographer john Farmer who snapped this great shot.



I'm pretty tuckered alreay with a solid 4.5 ride yesterday and my first group ride intensity of the year. My legs haven't felt that done in ages! There are some absolutely killer cross winds here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bonjour Catharine,
Je viens tout juste de découvrir que tu as un blog: félicitations! Elle est jolie la photos de ton équipe à Palm Spring. Bravo pour tout cet entraînement que tu fais et bon succès!
Gilles Lafleur

Popular Posts