Beijing is a go!!!!


At last year's test event in Beijing

So it is now official. I'm going to the Olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone that has helped me get here. Keith, you deserve a lot of the credit. My coach Dan who has helped me get faster every year since we started working together in 2003. My mom, Dad, Bro and friends who were always supportive. Sues, Grainger and Geoff who were not only great fans, but kept Keith company through my many travels. The amazing Luna team, the girls on the CC crcuit that pushed me to get faster and the awesome communities of Kamloops, Fredericton and Harvey.

Comments

Nana said…
Congratulations from one of your fans in Revelstoke. I am so happy for you and will be following you to the Olympics in Beijing.
Joan
Dan Hill said…
Right on Catharine! So glad you made it!
Jeremy said…
Your fans in Calgary will be watching! I remember waaay back road riding in Fredericton on your new bike...
Luna said…
Boston LUNA Chix are soooooo excited for you and will be watching in August! Congratulations.
Trina said…
Congratulations on all your success this year and getting to the Olympics! WOW!! I'll be watching the Olympics for you.

Good luck!

Trina Greer (Gillespie)

Popular Posts