Keith has been training! Saturday and Sunday we got in some wicked mtb rides. One in Kamloops where I swear we climbed for almost two hours predominantly on single track with some fun fast descending filling the other hour. That night we headed to Revelstoke for Sue's Bday and mum's day, to meet Keiran (Brendan and Amanda's new baby) and of course get in some more rides.

Grainger made a superb cake and we had a relaxed night at home. Sunday morning was pretty wet, but by noon it was sunny and gorgeous. The trails were pretty slick, but a fun challenge and we got to practice some cyclocross work on the blow downs. We made our way slowly home on Monday and had friends over to work in the garden that night. So great to hang out on the back deck till 9pm and be warm! Thanks to our neighbours for entrusting me with the Rotor tiller!

Tuesday I'm off to Penticton to go mtb riding with a group of fun guys at my coach's Ironman training camp. Today was a rest day for me and they rode the Ironman loop so I might get to put the hurt on them;-)

Comments

Popular Posts