The Big Day

On December 16th Keith and I tied the knot. It was an awesome day in the Kamloops area. We were at a lodge on the little Shuswap lake. As BC’ers know the weather around Vancouver was pretty stormy at this time. The night before Stanley park lost many of its beautiful trees. But even with this weather and 3 of 4 highways from the coast being closed due to snow most of our guests made it out.
I guess I should have used some of my prerace visualizing before I walked down the aisle because about 3 steps in I burst into tears and then giggles because I couldn’t stop crying. I eventually made it to Keith and we tied the knot.

We went outside for pictures and got some great ones on the snowy beach. Then a bit of down time and the dinner and dance. It was a wicked day. Getting married made us really realize just how lucky we are to have the friends and family we do. The speeches were entertaining, one of my bridesmaid even wrote and sang me a song as she played guitar! So after some good food, cake and lots of speeches we were ready to party. The Dj quickly learned that cheesy 80’s music was the ticket to a good time with our crowd and dancing went on non-stop till closing time.


Check out the link for pictures taken by Wayne Hooton

http://www3.telus.net/photosonlocation/Client%20Folder/CPRW/index.htm

Comments

Popular Posts